BEHIND THE LENS
Wedding and Lifestyle photographer located in Readlyn, Iowa, serving the Cedar Valley.
Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee, kick back, relax and let’s get to know each other.
Hey there, I’m Alex!
Most days you can find me at the park with my family or playing board games. I am most known for my pun making skills and my immense love of avocados. People often refer to me as laid back, caring and organized. I’m also “That Mom” the one that drives a mini van, has snacks in her bag and always has extra first aid kits (or anything else you could ever need, Tide to go sticks perhaps), yup that’s me.
You want to know what lights me up? Building relationships and lifting up others. Getting to know you and make you comfortable enough to show your real self and your raw emotions.
I am passionate about photography because everyone has a story. All of our stories start the same but not a single one is the identical. Every one of our stories deserves to be told, cherished and shared. I would love the honor of capturing yours.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are 5 things you might not know about me:
- Animals are life (all of them, every single one) and I am one with nature.
- I can recite every word to The Office, Harry Potter, and Clueless.
- I love to sing. My husband, Daniel, and I met leading worship for youth group.
- I was a gymnast for 8 years.
- Daniel and I have been together since we were 14, so you could say I’m a sucker for a good love story.
Still here? Let’s Chat!